Recipes Of Chicken Pakora is an extremely crunchy and delicious food item which is quite popular nowadays. So today we will be performing a simple Chicken Pakora recipe for you and all you have to do is to follow the step by step procedure. It is a quite popular item of almost every family member and everyone will love to eat this simple Chicken Pakora and prepare it for parties and holidays.
Submitted By Pkjazba.com
Recipes Of Chicken Pakora In Urdu
The tasty and mouth-watering chicken pakora recipe is a special innovation of fried chicken with a crunchy and nutty outer housing an amazingly flavored center chicken. The origin of the recipe can be traced back to the Veg Pakoras of the Indian cuisine which then changed to another form of Pakoras using chicken, besan, corn flour and other spices. Serve it with hot and spicy sauce and French fries.
- Boneless Chicken Pieces: 500 grams
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Ginger-Garlic Paste: 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar: 2 Teaspoons
- 1 Cup Curd
- Lemon juIce: 1 Teaspoon
- Ground Cumin: 1 Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno): 1-2 each
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Put all the ingredients in the blender except chicken and batter. Blend them well.
- Soak pieces of chicken in a blend.
- Keep the stuff in a refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Now take the chicken out of the fridge and put in the batter.
- Fry the chicken deep until it gets golden brown colored.
- Hot crisply pakoras are ready to serve. Eat with mint, coriander chutney or with tomato ketchup.